- UNIQUE system in Costa Rica
- Redundant supply from two independent substations: Heredia and Belén ( INTEL )
- Underground automatic transfer switch, interconnected thru fiber optic from main substations. Transfer time from one substation to the other is approximately 15 seconds.
- Capacity of 21 MVA
- Direct, exclusive lines from each substation.
- Operated by Empresa de Servicios Públicos de Heredia - E.S.P.H
- Interconnection to two 155 mbps fiber optics redundant circuits
- Availability of digital, analog and data transfer lines
- Stock of 200 phone lines for immediate access with capacity to grow up to 2,000 lines
- Utility services provided by:
- ICE: Telephone & Data
- RACSA: Data
- Cabel Tica:
- Cable Modem
- Dedicated internet access at a speed 64 k two ways
- Costa Rica has connection to Maya Cable and Arcos Cable
Potable Water Infrastructure
Redundant water supply, provided by three independent sources of potable water that insures the quantity, pressure and quality of the service.
Waste Water Treatment Plant
We are very proud of our environmental responsibility. Global Park operates under a strict environmental policy, that’s why we built a four ponds waste water treatment plant, with capacity of 250 gallons per minute. It’s currently operated by Durman Esquivel one of our strategic partners specialized in design, construction and operation of waste water treatment plants.